Ordering & Delivery
- How to Order
- How Can I Pay?
- What is PayPal?
- What shipping options do I have within Australia?
- Free Delivery
- How is Express Post shipping calculated?
- How long will it take to process my order?
- What if my order is urgent?
- Do you ship outside of Australia? If yes, how can I pay?
- What international shipping options do I have?
- Returns Policy
We welcome you to browse our store and add items to your Shopping Cart. Once you have finished shopping, follow the steps and you will be directed to our Shipping and Checkout pages.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Direct Bank Deposit
NB: PayPal or Credit card are the accepted payment options available to International customers.
Once you have finished shopping, you can choose which option you would prefer.
PayPal is internationally recognised as a leader in secure online debit or credit payments. A PayPal account is NOT required to make a payment. If you choose to pay with a credit card, the payment will be processed through PayPal’s secure payment gateway. Here at Fairy Blossom and Friends we do not view or store customer’s credit card details. To find out more about PayPal, visit www.paypal.com.au
We use Australia Post to ship all orders within Australia. We offer a Flat Rate of $8.95 for Regular Post orders. Registered Post is available for an additional $1.70 per order. You will be asked to choose a shipping option during the Shipping and Checkout process. These options are summarised below. Orders are shipped from Melbourne, Australia.
|Regular Post||Registered Post||Express Post|
|Delivery Times||2-5 business days, depending on location||2-5 business days, depending on location||If within Express Post network, 1-2 business days, depending on location. Other areas, fastest time possible.|
$8.95 Flat Rate Shipping (Regular & Registered Post) applies to all areas within Australia. Free Delivery (Regular & Registered Post) applies to all orders delivered within Australia over the value of $150. All orders will be sent by Registered Post and will be trackable. Free Delivery does not apply to Express Post or Courier deliveries.
The Express Post shipping cost is determined by the total weight of your parcel and matched against current Australia Post postage rates. At the bottom of your Shopping Basket summary, accurate shipping costs will be displayed. Please note, Free Delivery offer does not apply to Express Post orders.
Once we receive your order with payment, it will leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days. Generally all orders received between 3pm Friday and midday Monday will be sent by close of business Monday. We process and send orders each Monday – Friday to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible. As soon as your order has been sent we will be in touch by email to let you know your parcel is on the way. Just a note for customers wishing to pay by personal cheque. Orders will be sent after the cheque has cleared which sometimes can take a further 5 business days after we receive the cheque. This method of payment is not recommended if you require items quickly.
We offer an Express Post service for orders that need to be received quickly. This service can be selected on the Shipping page during Checkout. To ensure your order is dispatched as quickly as possible, we also suggest that you contact us directly on 0418 187 794 or email email@example.com once you have completed checkout. This will bring further attention to your urgent delivery request.
Yes, we have helped many international customers and welcome you too ! The quickest and easiest way to pay is via PayPal using your VISA or Mastercard or your PayPal balance.
We use Australia Post to ship all international orders. International customers will be asked to choose a shipping option during the Shipping and Checkout process. These options are summarised below:
|Air Mail||Registered Air Mail||Express Post International|
|Delivery Time||Up to 2 weeks||3-10 business days to capital cities||3-7 business days to capital cities|
- Items leaving our warehouse are inspected for quality and we make every effort to ensure each item is free from damage before being carefully packaged by us.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in Transit’ (ie: damaged in transit from us to you) you should:
- refuse to accept delivery of the product
- direct the courier to ‘Return goods to sender’
- notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe and item is faulty, please contact us to report a problem. You will also be required to email photos of the problem areas to email@example.com. We will review and be in touch with you regarding a resolution. Please note that a product will not be considered faulty if it has been used in an ‘abnormal’ way.
- If returning an item, to assist with prompt processing, please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
- All returning goods must be packaged adequately by the customer.
- All costs incurred in returning the goods to Fairy Blossom and Friends are the customer’s responsibility.
- We do not refund goods that were chosen incorrectly (some exceptions may apply).
- A returned good does not automatically guarantee replacement or refund. When returns are received we assess each on a case by case basis and you will be promptly notified of our decision. Items qualified for return will be replaced or refunded.
- If a replacement item is out of stock, we will offer a similar item or a refund given for the value of that item.
Our Returns Policy is also governed by our Terms & Conditions. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page for further details.