- How to Order
- How Can I Pay?
- What is PayPal?
- What shipping options do I have within Australia?
- Free Delivery
- How is Express Post shipping calculated?
- How long will it take to process my order?
- What if my order is urgent?
- Do you ship outside of Australia? If yes, how can I pay?
- What international shipping options do I have?
- Returns Policy
We welcome you to browse our store and add items to your Shopping Cart. Once you have finished shopping, follow the steps and you will be directed to our Shipping and Checkout pages.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Direct Bank Deposit
NB: PayPal or Credit card are the accepted payment options available to International customers.
Once you have finished shopping, you can choose which option you would prefer.
PayPal is internationally recognised as a leader in secure online debit or credit payments. A PayPal account is NOT required to make a payment. If you choose to pay with a credit card, the payment will be processed through PayPal’s secure payment gateway. Here at Fairy Blossom and Friends we do not view or store customer’s credit card details. To find out more about PayPal, visit www.paypal.com.au
We use Australia Post to ship all orders within Australia. We offer a Flat Rate of $9.95 for Regular Post orders. Registered Post is available for an additional $1.00 per order. You will be asked to choose a shipping option during the Shipping and Checkout process. These options are summarised below. Orders are shipped from Melbourne, Australia.
|Regular Post||Registered Post||Express Post|
|Delivery Times||2-5 business days, depending on location||2-5 business days, depending on location||If within Express Post network, 1-2 business days, depending on location. Other areas, fastest time possible.|
Free Delivery applies to all orders delivered within Australia over the value of $150 as per prices advertised on our website and is not in conjunction with any other offer. All orders over $150.00 will be sent by Registered Post and will be trackable. Free Delivery does not apply to Express Post or Courier deliveries. Free Delivery also applies to New Zealand orders over AUS$200 but for Bulky items (eg: luggage) a shipping fee may apply. We will contact you if additional charges apply.
The Express Post shipping cost is determined by the total weight of your parcel and matched against current Australia Post postage rates. At the bottom of your Shopping Basket summary, accurate shipping costs will be displayed. Please note, Free Delivery offer does not apply to Express Post orders.
Once we receive your order with payment, it will leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days. Generally all orders received between 3pm Friday and midday Monday will be sent by close of business Monday. We process and send orders each Monday – Friday to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible. As soon as your order has been sent we will be in touch by email to let you know your parcel is on the way. Just a note for customers wishing to pay by personal cheque. Orders will be sent after the cheque has cleared which sometimes can take a further 5 business days after we receive the cheque. This method of payment is not recommended if you require items quickly.
We offer an Express Post service for orders that need to be received quickly. This service can be selected on the Shipping page during Checkout. To ensure your order is dispatched as quickly as possible, we also suggest that you contact us directly on 0418 187 794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed checkout. This will bring further attention to your urgent delivery request.
Yes, we have helped many international customers and welcome you too ! The quickest and easiest way to pay is via PayPal using your VISA or Mastercard or your PayPal balance.
We use Australia Post to ship all international orders. International customers will be asked to choose a shipping option during the Shipping and Checkout process. These options are summarised below:
|Air Mail||Pack and Track Air Mail||Express Post International|
|Delivery Time||Up to 2 weeks||3-10 business days to capital cities||3-7 business days to capital cities|
- Items leaving our warehouse are inspected for quality and we make every effort to ensure each item is free from damage before being carefully packaged by us.
- “Damaged’ is defined as any product that is broken and unable to be used for the purpose intended. It included broken zips, broken handles, cracks or tears.
- When cottons, canvas or other fabrics are used in the manufacture of products, anomalies in the weave or dye lots may appear. Please note these are not automatically considered as faulty or damaged under our Returns / Replacement Policy.
- We make every effort to securely package delicate or breakable items. Only items sent Registered Post (insurance paid) are eligible for replacement if items are broken by Australia Post or our courier. If you are ordering a delicate or breakable item, we strongly recommend selecting Registered Post at Checkout.
- If you receive a package or carton that has been ‘Damaged in Transit’ (ie: damaged in transit from us to you) you should notify us immediately at email@example.com
- If you believe an item is faulty, please contact us to report a problem. You will also be required to email photos of the problem areas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and be in touch with you regarding a resolution. Please note that a product will not be considered faulty if it has been used in an ‘abnormal’ way.
- If returning an item, to assist with prompt processing, please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
- All returning goods must be packaged adequately by the customer.
- All costs incurred in returning the goods to Fairy Blossom and Friends are the customer’s responsibility.
- We do not refund goods that were chosen incorrectly (some exceptions may apply).
- A returned good does not automatically guarantee replacement or refund. When returns are received we assess each on a case by case basis and you will be promptly notified of our decision. Items qualified for return will be replaced or refunded.
- If a replacement item is out of stock, we will offer a similar item or a refund given for the value of that item.
Our Returns Policy is also governed by our Terms & Conditions. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page for further details.
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. We also require your personal information for the delivery of orders to a residential address or PO Box. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We provide links to Web sites outside of our web site, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Fairy Blossom and Friends and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.The information provided, or advice given on this website is not intended to replace professional advice. No responsibility will be taken for any loss or damage to any person acting on advice given on this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fairy Blossom and Friends. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fairy Blossom and Friends takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.