VOTED TOP TOY FOR CHRISTMAS! FREE SHIPPING!
The Kinderfeets Kinderboard has been voted one of 2017’s Top Toys for Christmas by the editor of Toy & Hobby Retailer magazine.
Dutch children have grown up with these fascinating boards for generations. Now it’s Australia’s turn to join the craze.
This multi-use toy was originally developed for use in Waldorf (Steiner) early childhood classrooms. It was created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deeper awareness of their body and body parts. You can rock it. Balance on it. Push it. Spin it. Flip it and slide. Sit on it or use it like a foot stool. These sturdy beech plywood boards keep energetic children engaged in creative play for hours.
Kinderboards are Dutch designed and recreate the same experience as the original concept. They’re excellent for stimulating child development — both physical and mental — and offers open-ended play opportunities for toddlers, children, teens, and even adults. You can use a Kinderboard both indoors and out, perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
Watch a child’s imagination take over when their Kinderboard arrives. It becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and many more opportunities for them to explore. The possibilities are endless—and truly up to them!
- Crafted from skillfully engineered FSC certified and sustainably sourced German Beech wood (not Birch wood)
- Made in an ethically run factory that Kinderfeets inspect and evaluate regularly
- Tested and certified to European and Australian standards
- To ensure maximum movement and flexibility the board has no rubber trim and supports up to 90kg
- Finished with a translucent water-based lacquer
- The board is 81cm long and 18cm high
- Age guide from 18 months +
The Kinderfeets Natural Kinderboard is a perfect fit for classrooms or in the home!
NOTE: This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING within Australia only.