This beautifully illustrated Love Mae Forest Folk Lunch Box is an eco friendly lunch box with 4 compartments of various sizes and also includes 2 x small containers which are leakproof!
- NON TOXIC including BPA, PVC, Phthalates and metals free
- Made from one of the least toxic plastics on the planet – #5 PP
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Leak Proof (smaller containers)
- Waste free lunch – Love Mae’s exclusive compartment design and mini containers reduce the need for extra packaging.
- Beautifully presented with a quality feel
- Plastic because it is the most environmentally conscious choice for quality, recycling and production impact on our planet.
- Mix and match with the purpose built cooler bag with ice brick!
- FDA approved
- Fully recyclable once the lunch box has reached the end of its useful life
- Dimensions: 30 x 14.5 x 5.5 cm
- Available in 4 different designs
Why Plastic for Love Mae lunch boxes?
Love Mae didn’t choose bamboo for their lunch boxes as it was almost impossible to get a leak proof seal. When they thought about how the lunch boxes would be handled by their little owners, plastic came out on top when considering durability. Plastic will stand the test of time on the concrete each day, as they are thrown aside for play time at the end of each meal. They know that buying a quality product, that will last is important to you.
Love Mae is proud that their lunch boxes are BPA, PVC, phthalates and lead Free just like their bamboo dinnerware range.
Their decision to choose plastic over metal came down to their views on sustainable practices. It’s the impact that the manufacturing process has on our planet that influenced their decision. When compared to stainless steel and aluminium, plastic records the greenest results in the production and manufacturing industry. Having a plastic product, that’s 100% recyclable was an earth-conscious choice.